By purchasing this session, you agree to the following Terms, Conditions, and Liability Waiver:
1. Savvy City Dog will endeavor to create as safe an environment as possible for the training of my dog and will endeavor to offer only sound, safe, and responsible training and training instructions. However, I recognize that Savvy City Dog is not responsible for any unintentional errors, omissions, or incorrect assertions. I understand that the recommendation of any other product or service is not a guarantee of my satisfaction with that product or service. Further, I am and will remain responsible for the actions of my dog at all times. I hereby agree to abide by the rules and policies of Savvy City Dog training sessions as set forth in this contract. I understand that attendance of dog training sessions is not without risk to myself, members of my family, guests who may attend, or to my dog. In consideration of, and as inducement to the acceptance of my application for training membership in this program, I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Savvy City Dog its officers, directors, instructors, agents, employees and/or representatives of any and all claims, or claims by any member of my family, or accompanying guests of mine of injury, expense, costs or damages to myself, my dog or any handler sponsored by me both in class and out of class. In addition, I agree that I will defend and indemnify the Savvy City Dog for any injury, expense, costs or damages to any dog handlers or dogs, whether sponsored by me or not, or to third parties arising out of my own actions or the actions of my dog. I have read the above-stated provisions and agree to accept those responsibilities.
2. Private sessions must be used within one month from purchase date. Each session purchased extends this time frame for one additional month. So, a single session would have to be used within one month from the purchase date. Three sessions would have to be used within three months from purchase date. If you know you will need additional time, exceptions may be made, please contact [email protected] for more information.
3. My dog is current on his/her Rabies vaccination. (Or, puppies under 16 weeks are on the appropriate vaccination schedule.)
4. My dog is physically healthy and free of parasites.
5. Cancellation Policy: There will be no refunds given for sessions purchased and not completed.
6. Outdoor Sessions: Outdoor sessions can not be completed during temperatures below 30 degrees, during rain, or during snow. If you would like your session to be conducted outdoors, please check the weather in advance and reschedule as needed. Sessions may be rescheduled with 24 hours’ notice.
7. Media: I consent and agree that Savvy City Dog, its employees, or agents can take photographs or recordings of me, guests or family of mine, and my dog, and to use these in any and all media now or hereafter known, for the purpose of communications and marketing.